Direct Carers are a local agency that care about people not profits and can offer a real alternative to anyone who is dissatisfied with their current service or who find they need help at home. As with all homecare providers we are CQC (Care Quality Commission) registered, which means our systems and procedures are regulated, which means our systems and procedures are regulated and inspected regularly to ensure security and safe care are maintained.
You can find out more about Direct Carers and whats been going on in January by downloading our monthly newsletter here .
We also need your input!
- What can we do to make our newsletter interesting?
- Do you have ideas for getting involved in the community?
- What training would you like to see?
- Any ideas for our social media?
- Any ideas on recruitment?
Contact Deborah Stock or Denise Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.